Regular membership meetings take place during the mushing season (September-May) on the first Wednesday of every month at 7 pm at the Two Rivers Lodge. Everyone is welcome. To join as a member, you have two options:
- By mail: Please fill in the membership form (PDF) and send it with your check to TRDMA, PO Box 16201, Two Rivers, AK 99716.
- Electronic payment via PayPal or credit/debit card: Please fill in the electronic membership form. Once you click “Send”, you will be redirected to payment.
Regular membership levels and yearly fees
By decision of the August 2014 membership meeting, membership levels have been abolished. The membership fee is $30 for individual members. The membership year runs September to August.
Membership in good standing is required to participate in all TRDMA club events.
- Individual (1 vote) — $30
Note: “Race” membership used to be in use for the Valley Funale (which used to require “Race” membership plus an entry fee) and is not in use any longer. “Family” and “Kennel” membership have also been abolished.
TRDMA Board 2015/2016:
- President: Amanda Smith
- Vice President: Catherine Turinsky
- Secretary: Rod Boyce
- Treasurer: Ryne Olson
- Member at large: Matt Hall